Search My Blogosphere

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PUBLISHED

I wondered if I'd ever get to title a blog post with that title.

Now I can.

It's been a while since I posted, but only because I'VE BEEN BUSY.  Very busy.  Obscenely busy.  Self-publishing is a serious undertaking and, it seems, not for the faint of heart, if you ever plan to sell the darned thing.  But the good news is...

Sunday the ebook went up for sale on smashwords.  If you'd like a copy and have any sort of ereader, that's the economical way to go:  $2.99.  You can get it in just about any format for whichever reader you happen to own.  Want it?  Get it HERE.

Monday the ebook went up for sale on Amazon.  If you'd like a copy YESTERDAY, that's the way to go:  $12.95 plus shipping.  It's only available as a paperback currently, which is fine with me!  Want it?  Get it HERE.

As of June 3rd, the book will be available on the series website.  It's the same price as Amazon (per legal agreement), but shipping is $3.00...no matter how many of them you buy.  Need 1?  $3.00.  Need 20?  $3.00.  Life is good.  Want it...in a week or two?  Get it HERE.

Finally, I have my own copies coming in.  I will have them available at a currently unspecified price, and if you are local, there is no shipping cost...obviously.  Heck, I'll drive it to your home if you're local!  Want it on or about next Wednesday the 1st?  Contact me HERE, or facebook me HERE.

I could go on and on and on about how thrilled I am, what a relief it is to have it in print, how eager I am to get started on book 2, who on facebook "stars" in Hazy Shade of Winter (by name, personality, etc), and eeeew, how vulnerable I'm feeling right now, but I won't.  Because I'm going to bed.

I had to hop on and spread the news, but the bottom line is I'm dog tired and done for the day.  Updates soon, on all the aforementioned topics...and then some.  Happy Day, and thank you all for your support!

1 comment:

Comment away, friends and readers...but do keep it appropriate!