- The Shawshank Redemption - The ultimate in juxtaposition between beauty and agony.
- As Good as it Gets - You laugh, you cry, you laugh until you cry...it's perfect.
- American Beauty - I'm a thinker, a feeler, an imaginative realist, and Kevin Spacey is icing on the cake.
- Moll Flanders - We are all one being...and I's a need to pee in my shed-yul.
- Dangerous Beauty - Veronica Franco has always been a hero of mine.
- Moonstruck - Because how could I not include it???
- Click/It's a Wonderful Life - it's actually the same movie, more or less, so I list them together.
- The King's Speech - Go watch it. Now. No, really, NOW. That is all.
- Gran Torino - I laughed around the lump in my throat the WHOLE MOVIE LONG. I Love Clint.
- Taken - It's the Mama Bear in me.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
My Top 10 Favorite Movies
For my next Top 10 list: FAVORITE FLICKS. Now, this one is particularly hard because as a theater major, I've seen much, much more than my fair share of films. Bear with me; it's painful to pick my top 10 because it's rather like choosing a favorite child, but here we go:
Posted by Me at 4:20 PM