Search My Blogosphere

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Movies

For my next Top 10 list:  FAVORITE FLICKS.  Now, this one is particularly hard because as a theater major, I've seen much, much more than my fair share of films.  Bear with me; it's painful to pick my top 10 because it's rather like choosing a favorite child, but here we go:
  1. The Shawshank Redemption - The ultimate in juxtaposition between beauty and agony.
  2. As Good as it Gets - You laugh, you cry, you laugh until you cry...it's perfect.
  3. American Beauty - I'm a thinker, a feeler, an imaginative realist, and Kevin Spacey is icing on the cake.
  4. Moll Flanders - We are all one being...and I's a need to pee in my shed-yul.
  5. Dangerous Beauty - Veronica Franco has always been a hero of mine.
  6. Moonstruck - Because how could I not include it???
  7. Click/It's a Wonderful Life - it's actually the same movie, more or less, so I list them together.
  8. The King's Speech - Go watch it.  Now.  No, really, NOW.  That is all.
  9. Gran Torino - I laughed around the lump in my throat the WHOLE MOVIE LONG.  I Love Clint.
  10. Taken - It's the Mama Bear in me.
What do YOU recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, friends and readers...but do keep it appropriate!